Influence, influencer, influence marketing! The struggle of becoming influential in the social media space is real. That’s something only the truly brave survives. This week we’ve tackled the concept of influence and how to be influential. We’ve said our piece but there’s more you have to know that we think you might find interesting:
- The Matel mascot is now a social media influencer. Barbie and her sponsored content is hot on Instagram.
- If you say an influencer isn’t a real job, well, the feds are tracking down your #ad and #sponsored posts.
- Some people take selfies like they’re getting paid for it, and there are others who are..legitimately paid for it. Seven figures for posting on social media? That’s a steal.
- When it’s deceptively easy to become a social media influencer, what does it really mean? Does it still have value?
- Behind the glitz and the glamour, influencers have a purpose to fill.