This week we’ve kept our ears out for news about live video streaming all over the internet. We’ve gathered a few and hope you check them out!
- Just like TV commercials
- Much like TV commercials, Facebook is now testing 15 seconder ads to insert in live streams. Yay or nay? http://www.wired.co.uk/article/facebook-live-video-ads
- Live Stream Video Marketing
- Of course marketers picked up on this trend! Marketing for live stream video? There’s plenty of ways to go about it. http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Some-US-Marketers-Already-Eager-Invest-Live-Stream-Video/1014332
- Live Stream for Growth
- How can you leverage live streaming for growth? http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/live-video-streaming-companies-positioning-themselves-for-growth-589723031.html
- Come one, come all
- You’ve got it all in livestream – the professional, the casual, and the downright mundane. Check it out here http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1b32450e-5b17-11e6-9f70-badea1b336d4.html#axzz4H8b9xSeD
- Perseid Meteor Shower
- You may now catch one of the most astrologically magnificent happenings on the planet right on your smartphones. Streaming the Perseid Meteor Shower? Now possible http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/watch-perseid-perseids-meteor-shower-live-stream-livestream-online-free-ustream-nasa-slooh-world-youtube-video-time-start/
The path to self-discovery is often a long and winding one. And what of our social media selves? Well, good luck with that! Hopefully with these awesome links for the week, that crooked path will get a little bit straighter and easier to tread on. Good luck and happy reading!